Payment and Deposits
- Credit card payments are subject to a 2% surcharge. Debit cards have no surcharge.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT charged at 20%.
- Payment terms for all bookings: All bookings must be secured with a credit or debit card, minimum 50% deposit to be paid within 7 days of booking; taken automatically 48 hours prior to the booking and the remaining balance due 24 hours prior to the booking. Wedding car hire payments will be taken 7 days prior to the event.
- Your booking may be subject to additional waiting time and car park charges.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be shown as Chauffeur Hub
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 48 hours from the start of the period of hire, there will be a 50% cancellation fee.
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 24 hours from the start of the period of hire, there will be a 100% cancellation fee.
- If the customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
Terms and Conditions
- Chauffeur Hub limited request a minimum of 18 hours notice for any online bookings.
- If you would like to book a car with less than 18 hours notice – Please call +442077351073
- We cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances out of our control, although all drivers aim to arrive 15 minutes prior to booking.
- Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire, and will be charged accordingly for any loss of use and cost of repair.
- By supplying your email address, you permit Chauffeur Hub to contact you via email, in return we promise never to supply your email to any third party.
- If there are any additional changes to the journeys other than what was agreed at the time of booking, the client will be charged extras in accordance with Chauffeur Hub’s pricing structure.
- Chauffeur Hub reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary.
- Every effort will be made by Van Marle limited to ensure that our vehicle(s) or Sub-Contractors vehicle(s) arrive on time.
- Van Marle chauffeurs will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Customer.
- Chauffeur Hub Limited vehicle(s) and sub-contracted vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However, we shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to passenger’s property.
- Chauffeur Hub keeps details of lost property at their office and will endeavour to return all property to its rightful owner.
- Chauffeur Hub Limited and the chauffeurs representing the company have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour is deemed a threat to either the Chauffeur or vehicle or any other passenger.
- Chauffeur Hub Limited maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions affects the Client’s’ statutory rights.